Today I want to look at 23 ways to build muscle, get stronger, get leaner, feel healthier, feel happier and to generally be f*cking AWESOME!
- Identify any exercises that hurt you and STOP doing them.
- Train outside from time to time.
- Warm up properly.
- Do yoga.
- Have a clearly defined goal. You can’t do everything at once.
- Supplement with high quality fish oils.
- Take naps.
- Squeeze your bum and tense your abs on every standing exercise.
- Use coconut oil.
- Get yourself to Copita for some amazing tapas and gin!
- Do single leg exercises regularly.
- Throw away the scales.
- Listen to your body.
- Find a hill and sprint.
- Wear supportive trainers. You only have one set of knees.
- Get 7-8 hours sleep per night.
- Lose the pre- trainer and opt for black coffee instead.
- Do something active EVERY day.
- Get regular massages.
- Drink at least 2 litres of water per day.
- Don’t train for more than an hour.
- Pick heavy stuff up. Then put it back down. Repeat.
- Get at least 20 minutes sunlight per day.
How many of these things are you already doing?