Are you ready?
*** YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THE PLAN! ***
I know, I know. You’ve heard me say it a million and one times over the last year…But have you done it?
To lose body fat you have to really want to. It doesn’t just happen by accident one day, and it certainly doesn’t happen by just dipping your toes in the water – you need full submersion.
You have to work hard in the gym, but ten times harder on your diet. Truer words have never been spoken when the first person said:
“Abs are made in the kitchen, not in the gym.”
So. Here are 10 things you MUST adhere to if you want to be shifting some body fat in 2016…
- Prepare your meals the night before. Don’t be at the mercy of the shops opposite your workplace. If you do forget to cook the night before, M&S is your friend 🙂
- Eat an all protein and fat breakfast.
- Eat 4 – 6 small meals per day.
- Each meal should consist of a good source of protein. If it used to run, swim or fly then eat it!
- Eat 2 – 3 servings of greens per day.
- Go careful on your fruit intake. 1 – 2 pieces per day – max.
- Snack on nuts. 1 – 2 servings per day.
- Supplement with a good quality fish oil every single day. Fish oil is one of the best fat loss tools on the planet. For information on the one myself and my clients use and love, hit reply to this email.
- Drink 2 – 3 litres of mineral water per day.
- Get 7 – 8 hours sleep every night.
Who’s going to embrace these 10 tips going forward?