So today, I want to talk legs.
How many men do you see that have skipped leg day? You know the ones…Strutting round the gym with their well- developed, athletic upper bodies and skinny, spindly legs?
For the ladies it’s very often a case of skipping weight training altogether.
Here’s what you need to know about training legs:
* Your legs contain some of the largest and strongest muscles in your body. Your glutes, hamstrings, quads and calves.
* Training these muscles will therefore burn more fat than any other type of exercise.
* It burns more calories than most other forms of exercise.
* It makes you highly anabolic, which means you can burn fat and build muscle FAST.
^^^ No ladies, I’m not talking she-hulk ^^^
* It gives you a good butt. Everyone wants a good butt, right?
* Training legs lays the foundations in your quest for strength, power and overall health.
* It will increase your athleticism in life and improve your performance in every single sport I can think of.
* You want to burn fat from your belly? Train legs.
* You want to get rid of your “bingo wings?” Train legs.
* You want to run a marathon? Train legs.
* You want to get better at tennis? Train legs.
* You want to look hot on the beach? Train legs.
Ladies, would it be fair to say that your legs are probably the area that needs the most work?
^^^ I know mine definitely are! ^^^
You know that by training with weights you’ll lose fat not just off your legs, but your whole body overall?
So GET OFF the cardio machines and into that damn weights room!
Even if you’re pushed for time. TRAIN YOUR LEGS!
I think you may get my point by now?
Guess what day it is for me…?
…It’s leg day baby!