Ok. So hands up who has ever felt totally frustrated with their results in the gym?
Even when you’ve been following a fitness schedule, cutting out alcohol and choosing the “healthy” option you may not be seeing the weight come off the way you hoped.
Am I, right?!
So let’s look at 15 reasons why this may be the case…
- You’re not drinking enough water
- You’re over eating healthy foods
- You only do cardio
- Your partner isn’t on the same health trip as you
- You’ve cut out entire food groups
- You don’t sleep enough
- You drink too much caffeine
- You eat on- the- go
- You’re only half on a diet
- You don’t eat breakfast
- You don’t practice portion control
- You mindless eat
- You don’t eat enough
- You’re stressed
- You don’t keep a food diary
- You’re always eating out
I know, I know I said 15…
16 is a bonus…You’re welcome 😉
How many of these apply to YOU?
I would love to hear your feedback!
Drop me an email on email@example.com or hit me up on social media…